1 litre cans
Contains film biocide preserver
Works well on rough sawn or smooth timber.
- Deep Penetrating Oil/Solvent Low Odour Formula
- Harmless To Beneficial Insects & Plants When Dry
- UV Fade resistant colour pigments
Barrettine wood protective treatment is ideal for outdoor timber structures such as garden buildings, sheds, fences, pergolas, trellis wood and gazebos. It is oil/solvent-based for a deeper penetration of the timber leaving a transparent finish colour effect on the wood leaving the grain texture visible.
The treatment contains water repellent resins and film biocide preserver to prevent the surface growth of mould/algae and together this helps reduce decay, swelling, twisting of wood.
Pigments have good UV fade resistance and will help protect wood from UV damage. Available in a range of colours and clear, see colour swatch below. (Not ideal for decking or garden furniture structures as rub resistance may not be sufficient).
- For use on most external pre-treated timbers, rough or smooth.
- Contains film biocide preserver to prevent surface growth of mould /algae.
- Suitable for rough, sawn or smooth timber.
- Harmless to plants and pets when dry.
- Oil/solvent-based for deeper wood penetration.
- Superb quality water repellent resins.
- UV fade-resistant colour pigments against sun damage.
- High level, of long-lasting protection.