COLLECTION FROM CROWBOROUGH DEPOT ONLY
Works well on rough sawn or smooth timber.
- UV Fade Resistant Colour Pigments
- Deep Penetrating Oil/Solvent Low Odour Formula
- Harmless To Beneficial Insects & Plants When Dry
- Prevents surface growth of mold and algae.
Barrettine wood protective treatment is ideal for outdoor timber structures such as garden buildings, sheds, fences, pergolas, trellis wood and gazebos. It is oil/solvent based for a deeper penetration of the timber leaving a transparent finish colour effect on the wood leaving the grain texture visible.
The treatment contains water repellent resins and film biocide preserver to prevent the surface growth of mould/algae and together this helps reduce decay, swelling, twisting of wood.
Pigments have good UV fade resistance and will help protect wood from UV damage. Available in a range of colours and clear, see colour swatch below. (Not ideal for decking or garden furniture structures as rub resistance may not be sufficient).
- For use on most external pre-treated timbers, rough or smooth.
- Contains film biocide preserver to prevent surface growth of mould /algae.
- Suitable for rough, sawn or smooth timber.
- Harmless to plants and pets when dry.
- Oil/solvent-based for deeper wood penetration.
- Superb quality water repellent resins.
- UV fade-resistant colour pigments against sun damage.
- High level, of long-lasting protection.